Please click to download
READ College operates several policies to guide our procedures and to help both staff and students to operate in a safe and professional atmosphere.
These policies are published here for your reference and will be updated from time to time.
Please note – these are not template documents and may not be copied or changed by other organisations without permission. We are always happy to collaborate and share best practice when approached. Many thanks.
- Access Arrangements Policy
- Assessment Review
- Charity Results Assessment
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Controlled Assessment Policy
- Discipline Policy Including Bullying Statement
- Emergency Evacuation Policy Exams
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Exams Contingency Policy
- Exams Policy
- Malpractice Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy
- RPL Policy and Toolkit
- Social Media policy
- Special Consideration
- Staff Discipline Policy
- Terms and Conditions of Enrolment (2019 Intake)